[TYPO3-mvc] Typolink extbase fluid

Matt Janus janus76uk at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 25 17:18:57 CET 2011

Thanks for all your help and guidance with this!!

I was still having issues getting external links to open in a new
window/tab. I did a bit of hunting around and came across an idea in
another post. This was to use conditions to kind of evaluate if the
link was a number i.e less than 10000 (my site has way less pages!!).

<f:if condition="{image.link} <= 10000">
<f:then>
 <f:link.page pageUid="{thing.link}">
          Do something here
</f:link.page>
</f:then>
<f:else>
<f:link.external uri="{image.link}" target="_blank">
         Do something here
</f:link.external>
</f:else>
</f:if>

This seems to work fine. Although if it is possible, I would prefer a
way to evaluate the condition as numeric rather than using the above
limit.

Cheers

Matt