[TYPO3-mvc] footer equivalent for addAdditionalHeaderData

Kerstin Eitner eitner.kerstin at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 22 13:37:29 CET 2011

Hi Tim,

at my case i don't have to place the plugin more than once per page
(even if that would be great), but i have an option called "autoplay"
which decides if the slider should start automatically or not.

[..]
$data = $this->request->getContentObjectData();
$plugin_uid = $data['uid'];

$autoplay = $this->settings['slider_autoplay'];
<script type="text/javascript">
     jQuery(document).ready(function(){
          jQuery("#slider_c' . $_uid . '").start({autoPlay: ' .
$autoplay . '});
     });
</script>

In a file outside my extension i don't have access to
$this->settings['slider_autoplay'].

The value for the $_uid is already solved and displayed right.
I need a solution how to put that js-call within my extension to the
footer, so that it can be minified like the rest of my js.

Somebody any other ideas?

Greetings,
Kerstin