[TYPO3-mvc] inline relations - is it possible to have the option to select an existing record?

Stephen Bungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Tue Nov 22 11:57:32 CET 2011

I have some relations in my model that the extension builder created as
inline, but when I try and create a new record the BE form only displays the
option to create a new record for my inline field, what do i have to change
in the field config so that it also allows you to select existing records? I
may not always want to create a new record. One of the existing ones may be
ok.

Stephen.