[TYPO3-mvc] fluid problem with assigned variable

Peter Niederlag typo3-list at niekom.de
Mon Nov 21 13:25:07 CET 2011

Hello,

could it be it is just the FIRST {whatever} that is eaten up?
(Try to reaarange today and tomorrow in tmpl)

1.
using JS inside fluid is known to be tricky as both languages use {}
chars for code.

2.
Get ridd of the JS and see if this does any difference. If this is the
problem use some JS viewHelper or wrap the code in CDATA

As I said... make it as simple as possible and readd the stuff to see
where the problem starts.

a simple template would be:

add loop, condition, javascript later...

Greets,
Peter

Peter Niederlag