[TYPO3-mvc] fluid problem with assigned variable

Johannes C. Schulz - EnzephaloN IT-Solutions info at enzephalon.de
Mon Nov 21 11:11:39 CET 2011

Hello Franz
Thanks for your answer.
I tested your way: swapped the content oft he if-parts and changed the
condition to !=
But the behavior keeps the same: the "small"-part (now inside the else-part)
does not replace the markers. The then-part does.
I need the condition to switch between two layouts (small and big), if I
delete the condition I have to write another controller and that I wanna
avoid.
Kind regards
Johannes