[TYPO3-mvc] problem with the output of limited multilingual domain objects

Tim Schoch | GSTALTIG tim.schoch at gstaltig.ch
Fri Nov 18 15:49:54 CET 2011

IIRC this is a general problem with language overlay and not directly related to extbase.
The limit is applied to the default language and, after those records are fetched, the overlaying is processed.
If now one record is not translated it gets discarded and you end up with a single record instead of the two you set the limit for.

It should how ever work to fetch all (or a fairly large amount) and use array_slice in the controller. I have not testet this, its just my first guess I'd take.

Tim