[TYPO3-mvc] Changing context in widget-viewhelper?

Henjo Hoeksma me at henjohoeksma.nl
Thu Nov 17 20:06:17 CET 2011

Hi Alexander,

not a real answer to your question. But when I encountered the issue, I
decided to create logic in my controller to make sure if the upload form
wasn't used, the image was 'updated' with the data from the already
persisted object.

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.