[TYPO3-mvc] Fluid Form Errors with new property-mapper Extbase 1.4

Henjo Hoeksma me at henjohoeksma.nl
Thu Nov 17 12:55:03 CET 2011

Hi Wolfgang,

could you add this to the issue tracker? If you can provide the patch along
with it, that would be great. (BTW: I am not sure if there is an issue for
this already, so you might want to check that out first).

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.