[TYPO3-mvc] Endless loading time Extbase plugin with FE user logged in

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Wed Nov 16 16:53:29 CET 2011

Hi there

Just for the record:

I found out that this problem happens often after I got an exception
while developping. The lock of this page is not released after the
exception and TYPO3 waits ~30 seconds for the lock to be released until
it ignores the existing lock.

So just deleting the locks folder in typo3temp in such cases reduced my
waiting time...

Best regards,

Lorenz