[TYPO3-mvc] fluid problem with assigned variable

Henjo Hoeksma me at henjohoeksma.nl
Wed Nov 16 11:34:36 CET 2011

Hi Johannes,

if the variable is set in your condition for when it's false and not
showing up for when your condition is true I would start to think you did
some logic in your controller as well.
I.e.: does the variable get's properly assigned when the condition is true
in your controller?

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.