[TYPO3-mvc] Use 2 Repositories in 1 Controller?

Roland most.wanted at gmx.at
Tue Nov 15 16:40:09 CET 2011

> maybe i understood you wrong but the way you described should work.
>
> maybe there is some misspelling in the injection method for the brand
> repository?
>
> i see no reason why this should not work when the repository has been
> injected properly:
>
> $this->brandRepository->findByXX();

hi till,

thanks for your answer.

nice to hear, that in my attempt should work - then maybe it really only
is a typo that caused it. i will try and report.

after incecting i tried this:

$brand = $this->brandRepository->findByUid(5);
$this->view->assign('brand', $brand);

 > what exactly does "does not wok" mean?

e.g. {brand.name} lead to no output.

kind regards.

roland

ps: "5" was hardcoded only for testing purpose