[TYPO3-mvc] fluid_css

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Fri Nov 11 14:00:03 CET 2011

Hi Dominic,

not really the same.

Using my viewHelpers you can create fully dynamic CSS Files based on
TSConstants. F.e. you can define a base color and calculate all other
colors.

I implement all the lib_ stuff available in less:
https://github.com/leafo/lessphp/blob/master/lessc.inc.php#1222

The file and compress viewHelper are just small additions to edit
readable stylesheets and output compressed ones.

Fed has a bit different approach and too much overhead for the project
where i need it (is TV based since years ;) )

Thanks

Regards
Kay

Am 11.11.2011 12:45, schrieb Domi:
> Hi Kay,
>
> have you checked extension fed? It has quite similar fluid helpers like
> you described: <fed:style /> for css and <fed:script /> for js.
>
> Cheers Dominic

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answere was usefull: https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach