[TYPO3-mvc] problem with fluid template for a rss feed

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Thu Nov 10 18:54:45 CET 2011

Kerstin Eitner wrote:

Hi Kerstin,

> I use the news system extension (news) in my project and i have
> configured the rss feed.
> [...]
> Now i want to add the <content:encode></content:encode> tag to the
> template and that's the problem where fluid throws the following error:
>
> "Namespace prefix content on encode is not defined"

I just tried to reproduce this with the template code:

<content:encode />
<content:encode>{content}</content:encode>
<content:encode><![CDATA[{content}]]></content:encode>

And it works for me without exception..

BTW: In the RSS spec [1] it is "content:encoded" not "content:encode" if
I'm not mistaken.

[1] http://web.resource.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/