[TYPO3-mvc] problem with fluid template for a rss feed

Kerstin Eitner eitner.kerstin at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 10 15:13:16 CET 2011

Hi everybody,

I use the news system extension (news) in my project and i have
configured the rss feed.

The standard template only contains the following tags for one item:
[..]
<item>
	<title></title>
	<link></link>
	<description></description>
</item>

Now i want to add the <content:encode></content:encode> tag to the
template and that's the problem where fluid throws the following error:

"Namespace prefix content on encode is not defined"

Because of the fluid-syntax with the ":" the system cannot handle my tag
<content:encode>.

Can anybody give me a hint how to handle that?

Thanks in advance
Kerstin