[TYPO3-mvc] cooluri and extbase/fluid news paginator

Henjo Hoeksma me at henjohoeksma.nl
Wed Nov 9 12:50:34 CET 2011

Hey Dominic,

my goodness... now checking the url from the git version and you are
right... the %40 is in that link. Did you try to sanitize the link? Can't
see so quickly why it is an @ sign now. Seems to a weird thing to choose in
a url, so maybe this is a bug.

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.