[TYPO3-mvc] cooluri and extbase/fluid news paginator

Henjo Hoeksma me at henjohoeksma.nl
Wed Nov 9 09:02:44 CET 2011

Hi Dominic,

you could try a basic paginator instance first (i.e. without the cycle
viewhelper in between) to find out where the issue is coming from.

If that doesn't help, send me a t3x so I can take look at your code.

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.