[TYPO3-mvc] How to filter output when n:1 relation between objects?

Roland most.wanted at gmx.at
Tue Nov 8 14:21:05 CET 2011

Am 08.11.11 11:22, schrieb Sören Kracker:
> You can call $productRepository->findByCountry($country_uid); in your
> controller. $productRepository is of course an object of your product
> repository.
> This works without creating the function findByCountry yourself.

as already mentioned, this works fine for my example.

ADDITIONAL QUESTION:

how about this relations:

Product (aggregate root) --- (n:1) --- Brand (aggregate root) --- (n:1)
--- Producer

can you handle this via the "repository api" or do you have to us
"custom queries" to get ALL PRODUCTS OF A CERTAIN PRODUCER?

kind regards.

roland

ps: can it make sense that there are these 2 aggregate roots in my
domain model?