[TYPO3-mvc] cooluri and extbase/fluid news paginator

Henjo Hoeksma me at henjohoeksma.nl
Tue Nov 8 08:57:55 CET 2011

Hi Dominic,

the default widgets use two underscores (__), not an at sign.
I am not familiar with the extension you are using but using an @ sign in
an url will be tricky. As well as using that in XML. Not sure if CoorlUri
handles the encoding properly when applying it in XML.

You could use the default paginator widget in your templates?

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.