[TYPO3-mvc] Paginator widget

Henjo Hoeksma me at henjohoeksma.nl
Sat Nov 5 22:45:41 CET 2011

Hi List,

I copied the paginator widget to an extension with some other viewhelpers I
regularly used and modified it to allow configuration options to show first
and last buttons (optional, default TRUE) and the maximum number of pages
in the paginator (defaults to 10). The configuration options are called
'maxPages' and 'showFirsLast'.

This way the paginator widget is actually very useful for me in the
projects I do.
I read about people wanting an extbase paginator here sometimes.

Would it be an idea to make my changes in fluid and add a RFC on Forge to
have this in?

If this is supported by some I will be able to do this. Please let me know.

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.