[TYPO3-mvc] Problem with overwriting $this->settings with values from pluginConfiguration

Stefan Frömken firma at sfroemken.de
Fri Nov 4 19:43:53 CET 2011

Am 03.11.2011 07:43, schrieb Georg Ringer:
> Hi,
>
> vielleicht hilft dir das:
> http://git.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Extensions/news.git?a=blob;f=Classes/Controller/NewsController.php;h=8353b7d37920ad4c55bd9cd32d978c15a402740a;hb=master
>
> public function injectConfigurationManager()
>
> Georg

Hi Georg,

I love your idea to solve this problem. It has a little bit of Dmitry
Dulepovs handwriting regarding his piBase-solution.
I hope you know, that your solution is a little bit tricky :-) It will
not work, if I copy your code and modify extKey and Plugin-Key to my own
values. I've tried it with TYPO3 4.5.5 and 4.6.0.

The only way to get it to work is to set a plugin name which is not
defined in ext_tables.php...

It works now. Thank you...but I hope you know about this.

Stefan