[TYPO3-mvc] FLUID :: how can you access properties of m:n related objects?

Roland most.wanted at gmx.at
Thu Nov 3 15:43:24 CET 2011

yes i guess you are right - my Zulassungen is not an array.

i guess it is not that easy to make it also work for ObjectStorages or
it does not make so much sense. what do i know... i guess otherwise the
core team would have implemented something like this.

thanks for clearing that up.

kind regards.

roland