[TYPO3-mvc] Strict behaviour in 1.4 / 4.6

Henjo Hoeksma me at henjohoeksma.nl
Thu Nov 3 11:43:22 CET 2011

Hi list,

I am running into several problems due to the strict behaviour in E/F 1.4
and T 4.6.

For example:

I am using a category menu (Category->index) and a listing of news
(Item->index;Item->show) in SwitchableControllerActions in my FlexForm.
What I did was putting the Pi twice on the page, one for the Category menu,
and one for the listing, showing of news items.

Since my switch locally to 4.6 this keeps giving me errors like:

*The action "index" (controller "Item") is not allowed by this plugin.*
*
*
I understand the Plugin with the category->index is not allowed to show
that. I do not want that of course - because my category menu would
disappear.

Am I missing something obvious?

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.