[TYPO3-mvc] Problem with overwriting $this->settings with values from pluginConfiguration

Sebastian Schreiber me at schreibersebastian.de
Thu Nov 3 09:39:31 CET 2011

Am 03.11.2011 08:44, schrieb arnaud at colleter.org:
> Hi,
>
> I find better for me :
> # MERGE TS settings AND Flexform settings (Flexform settings over if
> not empty)
> $this->settings =
> Tx_Extbase_Utility_Arrays::arrayMergeRecursiveOverrule(
> $this->settings['setup'], $this->settings['flexform'], FALSE, FALSE);
>
> Arnaud
>
> On Thu, 03 Nov 2011 07:43:36 +0100, Georg Ringer<typo3 at ringerge.org>
> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> vielleicht hilft dir das:
>> http://git.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Extensions/news.git?a=blob;f=Classes/Controller/NewsController.php;h=8353b7d37920ad4c55bd9cd32d978c15a402740a;hb=master
>>
>> public function injectConfigurationManager()
>>
>> Georg
I don´t know if the solutiion from Arnaud. If so, that sounds simple
but could be a little bit of an overkill.

@Stefan:
You don´t have to override the FrontendconfigurationManager but you have
to extend the Tx_Extbase_Configuration_ConfigurationManager and
override the Method initializeConcreteConfigurationManager.
In my blog post, i explained that in more detail (see the last part of
my post)

You are absoultey right, that you are not able to just override the
concrete FrontendConfigurationManager class.

--
Sebastian Schreiber
(Medieninformatiker B.Sc.)

Schanzenstraße 27, Schlosserei 4