[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase: TypoScript Condition with Controller/Action when there is no URL parameter?

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Wed Nov 2 17:43:16 CET 2011

Roland wrote:

Hi Roland,

> is there a way to read the used controller/action in a
> typoscript-condition when (like when i call a page with an extbase
> extension plugin via the menu) the controller/action is not present as a
> parameter in the url?

With Extbase 1.4 there is a new option, that allows you to skip default
controller and/or action in generated URIs if they are equal to the default.
This only works if you *don't* use switchableControllerActions (which I
wouldn't recommend in the first place), because then the defaults for
the target plugin are not defined.

You enable the feature with:
plugin.tx_[your_extensionname].features.skipDefaultArguments = 1

HTH
Bastian