[TYPO3-mvc] Setting targetPageType on a redirect in the controller

Henjo Hoeksma me at henjohoeksma.nl
Wed Nov 2 17:00:05 CET 2011

Not with the redirect method. You could use the redirectToURI method, but
that would require for you to build the requested uri. Not sure if there is
a cleaner way.

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.