[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase: TypoScript Condition with Controller/Action when there is no URL parameter?

Henjo Hoeksma me at henjohoeksma.nl
Wed Nov 2 16:50:39 CET 2011

Not sure. You can fall back on the defaults (in case you do not use
switchable controller actions), or assign a registry variable from within
the controller which you will be able to catch in your TS.

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.