[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase: How to define default controller and default action?

Daniel Schöne daniel at schoene.it
Wed Nov 2 16:23:55 CET 2011

Hi Roland,

you can do this via FlexForm configuration or even simpler, by
reordering your controllers & actions in the ext_localconf.php

sample flexform configuration:

<T3DataStructure>
<langDisable>1</langDisable>
<langChildren>1</langChildren>
<ROOT>
<type>array</type>
<el>
<switchableControllerActions>
<TCEforms>
<label>Controller / Action</label>
<onChange>reload</onChange>
<config>
<type>select</type>
<items type="array">
<numindex index="0" type="array">
<numindex index="0">General Purpose</numindex>
<numindex index="1">Kurs->list;Kurs-show;Kurs-top;</numindex>
</numindex>
<numindex index="1" type="array">
<numindex index="0">Ergebnisliste</numindex>
<numindex index="1">Kurs->list;Kurs->show</numindex>
</numindex>
</items>
<maxitems>1</maxitems>
<size>1</size>
</config>
</TCEforms>
</switchableControllerActions>
</el>
</ROOT>
</T3DataStructure>

in ext_tables.php:

t3lib_extMgm::addPiFlexFormValue($pluginSignature, 'FILE:EXT:' .
$_EXTKEY . '/Configuration/FlexForms/flexform_list.xml');