[TYPO3-mvc] error in TCA: (travel) Probably value mismatch with fieldtype.

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Tue Nov 1 14:23:24 CET 2011

Hi,

> thanks for your answer. Is it possible for selecting an already stored
> dataset with IRRE? This was actually the reason why I avoided it and
> tried my luck with type="select"

as Henjo said, please check out the manual, there is a option called
"foreign_selector" that might be what you're looking for. If this is not
working for you with IRRE then the only option you have left is to use a
TCEmain hook and use it to fill/update the "city" field of your travels
if the relation is edited from a city record and probably also vice versa.