[TYPO3-mvc] Is setting the <body> class within an extbase extension possible?

Henjo Hoeksma me at henjohoeksma.nl
Tue Nov 1 11:54:23 CET 2011

Well.... long life TypoScript.

You can use conditions to achieve this and generate the body tag from
TypoScript.

This is not specifically an extbase thing. You could dive into the FLUID
TEMPLATE object to build your site fully using Fluid templates, and do some
logic there with viewhelpers to achieve what you want to.

Should be a fun exercise :-)

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.