[TYPO3-mvc] TCA with conditions possible?

Georg Schönweger georg.schoenweger at gmail.com
Tue May 31 16:49:34 CEST 2011

Hi Johannes,

You can make use of "types" in TCA. You have to create one field which
will be the "type" field. Now you can create different "TCA - sets" if
the type field equals to 1 ... or 2 .. or 3 .. Have a look at tt_content
TCA where "CType" is the "type" field.
OR you can use "displayCond" in TCA. Maybe in your situation where the
checkbox is the trigger this is the better solution.

Have a look at
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_api/4.3.0/view/4/2/

- Georg