[TYPO3-mvc] [FYI] Extbase Meeting at 31. May 2011, at 14:30 CEST

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Tue May 31 16:12:55 CEST 2011

Hi,
Thanks a lot for another fruitful discussion with about 20 participants!
We've put the meeting protocol in the wiki [1] and compiled a couple of
issues from the discussed todos [2].

*Note:* Feel free to "grab" any of the open issues. In order to avoid
the list from growing endlessly, we'll have to close the ones with no
activity after a certain amount of time.

The next Extbase Team Meeting will take place on *Thursday 2nd June,
14:30 CEST*

Best,
Bastian

[1]