[TYPO3-mvc] [FYI] Extbase 1.3.1

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Mon May 30 17:00:17 CEST 2011

Hi all,

we have just backported 16 bugfixes to the Extbase 1.3 branch.
We'll package these into version 1.3.1 and include it with the next
TYPO3 release (4.5.4) when that's ready.

The fixes should be 100% backwards compatible but please test the
version with your Extbase 1.3 projects as good as possible to make sure
that we didn't introduce regressions!

You can download the current development snapshot from git.typo3.org by
clicking the "snapshot" link in the log [1].

If you already have a local clone of the repository, you can simply
switch to the 1.3 branch with:

git checkout -b extbase_1-3 origin/extbase_1-3

All the best,
Bastian

[1]
<http://git.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/CoreProjects/MVC/extbase.git?a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/extbase_1-3>