[TYPO3-mvc] Sample data for testing Extbase performance using blog_example

Jochen Rau jochen.rau at typoplanet.de
Thu May 26 17:30:24 CEST 2011

Hi Steffen,

Thanks for setting up the example data. I appreciate your
help. And I like the names of the blog administrators ;-)

I loaded the data into my test installation and changed the PIDs of the
records to fit into my current dev environment simply by performing

UPDATE tx_blogexample_domain_model_post SET pid=62

One thing I had to change was the validation rule for the description of
a blog to

* @validate StringLength(maximum = 250)

because some descriptions are longer than 150 chars. Except that,
everything worked out well. Thanks again.

Now, I am going to run some tests.

Cheers
Jochen

--