[TYPO3-mvc] Copy object and add to repository

Christian Baer chr.baer at googlemail.com
Tue May 24 17:10:50 CEST 2011

Am 01.05.11 18:03, schrieb François Suter:
> Hi Franz,
>
>> not tested, but should work. In general just create a new empty
>> objectStorage and pass the lazy storage to the "addAll" method.
>
> Thanks for the whole code snippet. It worked wonderfully for me too. I
> also had a need for cloning an existing object from a repository.
> However it's true that an API would be welcome, it's a bit tedious
> currently ;-)
>
> Cheers

Hey,

have you heard about the extension "wildside_extbase" (new name "fed")?
It implements a CloningService, sounds pretty cool:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/wildside_extbase/2.4.5/view/1/6/#id2313800

Maybe this might be a good base for implementing it into core.

Cheers
Christian Baer