[TYPO3-mvc] Persistence object caching

Peter Niederlag typo3-list at niekom.de
Fri May 20 12:22:07 CEST 2011

Hello,

Am 20.05.2011 02:12, schrieb Franz Koch:
> Hey,
[...]
> May I ask why there might be changes applied via RAW sql the object
> itself doesn't know about during it's lifecycle?

This is not a problem of "raw SQL" the problem arises already as soon as
redakteur asMary and redakteur asFranz are operating on the same object
at the ~same time. In TYPO3-BE we have the "is being edited by" notice
that at least gives some feedback.

Some API for locking probably would be nice, how are others (symphony,
drupal,...) handling this?

Greets,
Peter
--