[TYPO3-mvc] DateTime in Fluid

Pankaj Lele pankaj at lelesys.com
Thu May 19 20:25:42 CEST 2011

> this one needs a prefixed @:
> <f:format.date>@1305807808</f:format.date>

Actually I don't have any issue with f:formate.date. Everything works
fine for me. I have following code which show the date in the textbox on
a form.

<f:form.textbox property="datetime"
value="{f:format.date(format:'{settings.dateFormat}', date:
'{myObj.datetime}')}" />

If I remove the part
value="{f:format.date(format:'{settings.dateFormat}', date:
'{myObj.datetime}')}" then the code becomes

<f:form.textbox property="datetime" />

In this case I don't see anything in the textbox. So my question was why
Fluid does not show the date in the textbox and why I have to force the
value attribute?

So using "value" is the way or is there any other *nice* way?

Thanks,
Pakaj

--

With best regards,