[TYPO3-mvc] Run ControllerAction inside a Hook with 4.5

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Wed May 18 11:11:11 CEST 2011

>> My workaround is using fluid standalone:
>> The odrawback here is that link.page does not seem to work in hook
>> context:
>> <f:link.page pageUid={myPid} absolute="1">Click here</f:link.page>
>> -->
>>
>> Is it possible to set FE context somehow?
>
> I fear not, unless you temporarily change the TYPO3_MODE to 'FE'.

I forgot - you could of course also inject a modified uriBuilder class
which will only create FE uris by having the "build" method only make
use of the FE implementation. You can inject your own uriBuilder class
by defining it in the "objects" namespace of the framework configuration.

config.tx_extbase.objects {
   Tx_Extbase_MVC_Web_Routing_UriBuilder {
     className = Tx_Foo_Routing_UriBuilder