[TYPO3-mvc] Include a Extbase Plugin via Typoscript

Bader Paul baderp at gmx.de
Fri May 13 18:43:25 CEST 2011

Hi - Thanks for your help

sorry I think thats right

The Ext - Name = st9headerslide
The Ext - Key = st9headerslide

The PlugIn - Name  = st9headerslideList
The PlugIn - Key = List

I changed now in my typoscript and in the ext_localconf

pluginName = st9headerslideList

and

Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::configurePlugin(
 $_EXTKEY,
 'st9headerslideList',
 array(
  'Slideimage' => 'list',
 ),
 array(
  'Slideimage' => ' ',
 )
);
?>

I get all the time the same Error

My Controller SlideimageController.php looks like that - its created by the
extbase kickstarter

/**
 * Controller for the Slideimage object
 */
 class Tx_St9headerslide_Controller_SlideimageController extends
Tx_Extbase_MVC_Controller_ActionController {

 /**
  * slideimageRepository
  *
  * @var Tx_St9headerslide_Domain_Repository_SlideimageRepository
  */
 protected $slideimageRepository;

 /**
  * injectSlideimageRepository
  *
  * @param Tx_St9headerslide_Domain_Repository_SlideimageRepository
$slideimageRepository
  * @return void
  */
 public function
injectSlideimageRepository(Tx_St9headerslide_Domain_Repository_SlideimageRepository
$slideimageRepository) {
  $this->slideimageRepository = $slideimageRepository;
 }

 /**
  * Displays all Slideimages
  *
  * @return void
  */
 public function listAction() {
  $slideimages = $this->slideimageRepository->findAll();
  $this->view->assign('slideimages', $slideimages);
?>

Lg Paul