[TYPO3-mvc] Include a Extbase Plugin via Typoscript

Bader Paul baderp at gmx.de
Fri May 13 16:00:49 CEST 2011

Hello at all,

It is possible to include a Exbase Plugin with Typoscript into a page like.

lib.header < plugin.tx_headerslider

I taked the tutorials from the Kaktusteam and
http://www.ausgebloggt.de/2011/03/16/typo3-wt_twitter-per-typoscript-einbinden/

I get all time the following Exepction

The default controller can not be determined.
Please check for Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::configurePlugin() in your ext_localconf.php.

My Typoscript looks like that

plugin.tx_st9headerslide {
 view {
  templateRootPath = {$plugin.tx_st9headerslide.view.templateRootPath}
  partialRootPath = {$plugin.tx_st9headerslide.view.partialRootPath}
  layoutRootPath = {$plugin.tx_st9headerslide.view.layoutRootPath}
 }
 persistence {
  #storagePid = {$plugin.tx_st9headerslide.persistence.storagePid}
  storagePid = 70

plugin.tx_st9headerslide.widgets {
  listWidget = USER
  listWidget {
    userFunc = tx_extbase_core_bootstrap->run
    pluginName = List
    extensionName = st9headerslide
    controller = Slideimage
    action = list
    switchableControllerActions {
        Slideimage {
            1 = list
     view =< plugin.tx_st9headerslide.view
    persistence =< plugin.tx_st9headerslide.persistence

My ext_localconf.php in the Ext. looks like that

<?php
if (!defined ('TYPO3_MODE')) {
 die ('Access denied.');
}
Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::configurePlugin(
 $_EXTKEY,
 'List',
 array(
  'Slideimage' => 'list',
 ),
 array(
  'Slideimage' => ' ',
 )
);
?>

I included the Typoscript width

lib.header = COA
lib.header.10 < plugin.tx_st9headerslide.widgets.listWidget

Now anybody something about an bug or can find a bug in my script?

Thanks for your help.

Greets Paul