[TYPO3-mvc] Abstract Classes and the DB

Zalán Somogyváry zalan at gmx.net
Fri May 13 15:32:43 CEST 2011

Hello Lienhart,

Am 13.05.2011 um 15:13 schrieb Lienhart Woitok:

> Hello Zalán,
>
> I never tried it with concrete table inheritance, but I don't think this works with a central repository in Extbase. Please try single table inheritance, that should definitely work.

Ok. I will try... But I'm not very happy with STI. Maybe it would make sense to implement something like this into the extbase:

plugin.tx_extbase.persistence.classes {
	MyAbstractClass {
		mapping {
			tableName = MyConcreteClass1,MyConcreteClass2,MyConcreteClass3

So that one could use CTI with abstract classes? Would this be possible?

Best regards,
Zalán