[TYPO3-mvc] findByProperty() - Repository Method

Stefan Isak stefanisak at googlemail.com
Tue May 10 13:21:29 CEST 2011

Hi,

> you mean the ToDo comment saying the feature I need is not implemented yet ?

Dennis just gave you a hint where to find a possibility to debug the created sql statement.

You can't use the findBy[Property] method on relations the way you do it.
You should also check your spellings. You have domain model Kategorie and you want to query findByCategory. So that wouldn't work anyway.

You need to define your own method inside your ArticleRepository. The method could name findByKategorie.
There you need to write the needed constraints. You can find an example in blog_example > PostRepository > findByTagAndBlog.

Cheers
Stefan