[TYPO3-mvc] Acessing a FLUID array-item with for-iteration-variable

Frank Mey - NEW.EGO mey_mailings at newego.de
Mon May 9 14:34:40 CEST 2011

Hi,

problem was I am migrating an ASP/Transact-SQL data structure I cannot
totally break up and migrate to
a useful one in the project time, so I have to do some post-processing of
data fields. Today I tried this in
the controller and fluid view, but it's far better to do this in the
getter-Method of the model. So see the
problem as solved, fluid doesn't have to be able to do this :).

The old frontend-display logic was partly based on the sorting of records
etc. ... so a mixture of all kind of
Logic "markers" without a stringent MVC structure like with extbase-fluid.
And I have to migrate some 12
database tables with around 6500 data sets into TYPO3 :)....