[TYPO3-mvc] Acessing a FLUID array-item with for-iteration-variable

Frank Mey - NEW.EGO mey_mailings at newego.de
Mon May 9 13:54:56 CEST 2011

Hi list,

in FLUID:
	I want to access the elements of an assigned array like {xmlpath}
via the current index-value
	of the forViewHelper.  So if I set iteration="assetIndex" it is
possible to debug {assetIndex.index},
	but it seems not possible to use {assetIndex.index} to get an array
element. I want to be able to
	use {xmlpfad.assetIndex.index} or sth like that... how can this be
done ?

Btw.: TYPO3 4.5.2 with the corresponding stable extbase/fluid versions...

Thx 4 help,
Frank