[TYPO3-mvc] Tx_Extbase_Persistence_Repository->update broken since introduction of QueryResult

Frans van der Veen[netcreators] frans at netcreators.com
Thu May 5 14:59:57 CEST 2011

On 05/05/2011 02:30 PM, Bastian Waidelich wrote:
>> I added a bug report for the updating of records through the repository:
>> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/26639
>
> And I commented it ;)
>
> Also have a look at
> <http://git.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/CoreProjects/MVC/extbase.git?a=blob;f=Classes/Persistence/Repository.php#l289>
>
> the return value of Tx_Extbase_Persistence_Repository::findByUid()
> should always be an object or NULL.

Hi Bastian,

Thank you for your quick reply.

You can close the ticket, it was my own repository which was at fault
(and tricked me into believing it was Extbase).

(btw: Could you put the git url also on the forge repository page? Like
here: http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-mvc/repository
Makes it easier to find the right repository.)

Cheers,
Frans