[TYPO3-mvc] f:link.action, pageUid and argumentsToBeExcludedFromQueryString

Thomas Layh thomas at layh.com
Wed May 4 11:13:47 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am currently using the f:link.action viewHelper together with the
parameter addQueryString="TRUE" and I am setting the parameter pageUid.

If I check on my generated URL now I have the parameter id=xy twice in my
URL because addQueryString="TRUE" keeps the old id and pageUid adds the new
id.

I can remove the wrong id-parameter by adding
argumentsToBeExcludedFromQueryString but I am not sure if this makes sense.

Wouldn't it make sense to remove the id automatically if a pageUid is set
and addQueryString is true?

Greetings,
Thomas Layh