[TYPO3-mvc] hidden records seem to be unworkable with extbase + is extbase bloated ?

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Wed May 4 11:08:06 CEST 2011

Hi.

On 03.05.2011 17:56 François Suter wrote:

> While I would agree that this is wrong, it is in line with the TYPO3
> Core, see t3lib_pageSelect::enableFields().
>
> So either we implement a consistent behavior or we take it as an
> opportunity to correct what I consider as an error from the past.

You are right, this looks like a bug. Although it might look related,
IMHO it's not relevant in the context we discussed here (BE). In BE
context t3lib_befunc is used, which does it right.

So I'd suggest to open two bugs:
* one to fix t3lib_pageSelect::enableFields() in core including Extbase
usage,
* one to fix Extbase to not use t3lib_BEfunc::deleteClause() in
enableField handling in BE context.

--
cheers,
Steffen