[TYPO3-mvc] List Module - ExtJs vs TCA Engine

Sebastien Laroche seb.laroche at gmail.com
Tue May 3 22:04:51 CEST 2011

Hi Chistian,

So, if you want a customized module with an ExtJS list and you want to
plug each records/rows to a TCEFORM for editing, how you do that? Do
you redirect the user in the list module with the specific edit form
with a back url for returning to your module or you initialize a
TCEFORM all by your own in your controller/action edit view, with all
the palettes and stuff? I am a little bit confused with alt_doc.php,
alt_palette.php (depricated since 4.5), backend.php and so on....

Thank for the help.
Sébastien