[TYPO3-mvc] Fluid f:widget.paginate not working properly

Torsten Blindert register at by-torsten.de
Tue May 3 20:48:36 CEST 2011

Hi,
I just tested the widget.paginate and I really like the idea. But after clicking around I get the following error:

Fatal error: Encoding declaration pragma must be the very first statement in the script in /typo3/sysext/fluid/Classes/Core/Widget/AbstractWidgetViewHelper.php on line 2

What could cause this problem and how do I solve it?

BTW: Is there a way to override the Paginate.html Template?

Thanks in advance
Torsten