[TYPO3-mvc] Why don't we suck at TYPO3?

Sy Moen josiah.moen at gmail.com
Mon May 2 20:31:29 CEST 2011

Re gerrit:

I thought to use gerrit, but went to the gerrit.typo3.org page and
immediately got an apache login... uh, wt_? Of course I never read the text
in the login, and assumed that it was restricted to core devs or
something... and I never looked at it again 'til today.

IMO the page needs to either have a splash with a preview of open patches
submitted so far, or, isn't there a way to show the All > Open page without
logging in?

That is a way better way to engage the casual or first time user.