[TYPO3-mvc] Why don't we suck at TYPO3?

Dennis Ahrens dennis.ahrens at googlemail.com
Mon May 2 17:30:56 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 02.05.2011 16:16, Bastian Waidelich wrote:
> Do you have some ideas here? What hinders *you* in using gerrit?

the effort of familiarisation (as it is with all things new) - i really
dislike setting up new development tools - pushed this task in front of
me until last friday.

After reading through the git/gerrit documentation, i can confirm, that
it is well done and useful. I have to wait for the CLA to be applied now.

In addition there is a bit of fear involved when using an unknown tool
to publish whatever anywhere. I think it takes some time until people
get involved with the advantages and spend the time to learn.

regards
Dennis